Okay, I'll admit it. It feels pretty weird to be sitting at home on a New Year's Eve hanging out in pj's with just the hubby and this here little blog o' mine, instead of having a wild night on the town involving too many drinks and probable inappropriateness. But that's where I am in life at the moment…and I'm okay with that. For now. Next year? There may very well be a good amount of drinking and inappropriateness. You know, if we can find a reliable babysitter. Lol
Since there's not much else on the agenda for this evening, I figure it's as good a time as any to take a look at some of my favorite memories from the last year!
- Having an ambulance partner who finds amazing eateries like the Best Little Porkhouse in San Rafael (with evil BBQ sauce for the win! Lol)
- Hanging out at the fair with my bestie's adorable mini-me...
- Florida Georgia Line concert (complete with crazy middle-aged women trying desperately
to get the bands attention. No, I don't mean us! Lol)
- Seeing an actual "shaggin wagon." Is it totally creepy that this made my list?? LOL
- Girl's trip to Reno…so much fun!
- Actually getting the hubby out for a rare hike at Armstrong Redwoods
- Russian River Mud Run (because sometimes you just have to get dirty. While wearing waterproof
mascara of course!)
- A week in Vegas for my Brother in Law's wedding at Mandalay Bay :-)
- A friend's wedding (where my husband showed off his amazing beer "skills" and I mistakenly thought I could still do 5" heels while prego, and paid the price by limping on swollen feet for 3 days afterwards…lol)
Cheers, 2013! You were a pretty good year!