Currently, it is about 130 degrees outside. Or, well, at least high 80's.
And since I absolutely refuse to go for a run until it cools down to a reasonable temperature, I have plenty
of time to work on round 2 of one of my favorite link-ups: Me, Myself and I with Breanna from
My Beautiful Crazy Life. Ready?
1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? What wouldn't I do?? Fear of failure is one of my absolute biggest shortcomings. These days, I'm more aware of that and try not to let it hold me back so much. But still. If I knew I would be successful, here's what I'd do: climb a huge mountain. A really huge mountain. Become a gourmet cook. (Or at least a cook who can handle more than 10 ingredients.) Complete an Ultra Distance triathlon. Write a book. What would you do?
2. If you had only 6 monthls left to live, what would you do with the time? Oh, sad question! I'd want to spend lots of time with my friends and family and hubby. I'd have to get in some last adventures: an African Safari and a trip to Egypt would top my list. And of course I'd have to remember to teach Travis how to use the washing machine!
3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be? Honestly, I'm not really a front-page news kinda girl. I'm more of a Dear Abby...
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Oh jeez, I probably have more pet peeves than a grouchy old lady with too many cats. We'll go top two for the sake of
your sanity space. #1: oblivious drivers...pretty self explanatory. And my current #2? Flesh-toned leggings. From a distance they make it look like you're waist-down nekked, and since most of us really shouldn't be walking around in our birthday suits...just...no.
5. What is your favorite chick flick movie? No contest. My all time fave chick-flick is The Sweetest Thing (unrated version.) Bestie's behaving inappropriately? Win! And the "Penis Song?" Omg. Plus, I have a total girl-crush on Christina Applegate in this movie. I just may have to go watch it right now.
What are you waiting for? Go on over and link up!