Happy belated Easter! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!
Today was a red letter day for me. (Points if anyone can tell me what that phrase actually means!) The bestie was up for the day, and we used our belated birthday celebration (it never gets old turning 29!) as an excuse for some serious pampering.
We started with breakfast at the Redwood Cafe, known for their fresh, organic menu, and managed to snag the table next to the fireplace. Win!
Then we moved on to Massage Envy where we had facials and, you guessed it-massages! Ahhhhhh.....
After our morning of luxury we managed to drag our rumpled, slightly dazed, shiny-faced selves to the Starbucks next door for lattes and catching-up. Since she moved 2 and a half hours away and became a new mom, those moments with my bff are rare and precious.
Another little piece of awesomeness is this award I received the other day from the fabulous Amy at Sugar and Spice!
Thank you Amy!! You totally made my week!
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2) Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3) Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4) In the same post share seven completely random facts about yourself
5) Include this set of rules
6) Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I am deathly afraid of spiders, but I did have a pet garter snake growing up, and I love lizards!
2. I can't sing (literally I have about a 1 octave range) but I was in a concert choir my first year of college. I still can't figure out how that happened, as I actually had to audition.
3. I got my first job when I was 15, serving frozen yogurt at the mall. We had to wear these stupid promotional t-shirts that said "scratch and win." Em. Barassing.
4. I have 3 tattoos, one of which I drew myself, and none of which I regret. (And no, I've never been incarcerated. Lol)
5. I own so many lipsticks and glosses that I forget and start to buy repeat colors. The shame!
6. My very first crush was Kirk Cameron. I can offer no excuse, except that I was 9. And Growing Pains was the shiznit in 1986.
7. I never wore the color yellow until this year. Now I'm going for it!
Now that you all have a bit more insight into just how weird I really am, it's time to tag some other bloggers! I'm still new at this, so I don't have 15. Yet. But here are the first 10 fabulous blogs worth checking out:
Erin @ The Bright Owl
Adrienne @ The Rich Life (on a budget)
Tennille @ live.laugh.love
Marilyn @ 4 You With Love
Savannah @ Rolled up Pretty
Andrea @ The Cottage Market
Cassidy @ Fit, Crafty, Stylish and Happy
Jenna @ The Life of the Wife
Barbara @ Mo(o)re Whimsies!
Renee @ This Won't Hurt a Bit